Friday, May 15, 2009

Sad, Happy Day

I am truely having some major ups and downs as of late. I am sad to leave my wonderful ward family and the friends we've made. At the same time I'm happy to be blessed with the opportunity for a new start and more growing room for my family.

I'm sad because I need help, but fear I waited too long to ask. Having said that, I do need to thank those that have volunteered, and followed through: Thank you.

It has been stressful, and overwhelming.

We have gotten alot done but there's so much more to do. With three kids under you feet all day, not much gets done. My mother-in-law came this morning and helped quite a bit. I can't believe how much stuff we have accumulated (and are getting rid of) in the past three years.

I can't wait to be done.

Ok, I think I got my cry out. Now back to work.

3 comments:

Life in the circus said...

I'm sorry you are so stressed out. I wish I could help you out more. Maybe I can help some more on Monday after I take mom back. I love you!

Mama Nut said...

Good luck! I'm sure by now you got the hard stuff done. I look forward to more pics of your new location. Where did you say you were moving to?

Mechelle said...

We are in Litchfield Park, AZ, probably as far west as it goes. Pics to come, as soon as I find my camera, that is.