Friday, October 5, 2007

what I want for Christmas

what I want for Christmas is a nice digital camera and a port or whatever they are, maybe even one of those picture printers, that would be great. I am just so tired of missing great picture opportunities and esp with my boys growing bigger every day. It also would be nice to choose what pictures to print and which are worth keeping and downloading.

Anywho...

I sure am glad for Fridays! Usually John and I go out, but tonight we are going to a birthday party. Some friends of ours second adopted is having her first birthday!! She is so cute, I wish I had that camera then I could show you, but you'll have to take my word for it, for now. They have been lucky, both of their kids come from the same mother, so they are brother and sister. Well my boys have found me and are creating a big scene so I need to take care of them.

TTFN

I hope everyone enjoys General Conference

1 comment:

Koi said...

Yes, get a camera. I love it when people have pictures on their blogs.